12 January 2010

Our Common Ground - The Lebanese La�que Pride

Our Common Ground



I am a lebanese citizen,
I believe that all women and men "are born and remain free and equal in rights",
I believe that my country should give equal civil and political rights to all,
I am for the lebanese State's neutrality toward religion: neutrality means making no difference
between a religion and another, and no difference between religion and non-religion,

I am against the interference of religion in the functionning of the lebanese State,
just as I am against the interference of the State in the citizen's religion,
I believe in democracy, in freedom of speech and opinions.

Our Common Ground - The Lebanese La�que Pride

2 comments:

.Louaye. said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, and thank you for this post.

It felt good to read it "aboukrit el soboh" :)

Boo said...

good way to start your day.Louaye.